The electronically controlled heavy duty mobile pallet racking system runs on embedded rails and can carry bay loads of up to 24 tons at racking heights of up to 12 metres, with runs up to 90m possible.
When individual aisles open, state-of-the-art sensor technology and variable control options ensure ease of operation and absolutely safety. Thanks to a wide variety of accessories, mobile pallet storage system is suitable for any kind of warehoused goods and with a guaranteed operational safety at temperatures as low as -30° C it makes it ideal for use in cold storage rooms.
Whether its frozen food in a cold store utilising either Drive-in Storage or mobile Storage or bulk goods, such as products with a "best before date", that are stored on a FIFO (first in first out) pallet flow system, all goods stored on pallets will be ideally stored by one of these methods as this provides optimal storage economics.
- Maximum use of floor space –only one operating aisle
- Save up to 40% of the space required by conventional pallet racking
- Alternatively increase your storage capacity by up to 80%
- Good occupancy rates helping to reduce energy bills in cold stores
- 100% individual pallet access
- Modular design adapts to any requirement