Heavy duty pallet Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS or AS/RS) machines automatically handle pallet loads, rolls or containers.
Pallet handling machines use lifting carriages with telescopic forks and cabs. Single or double deep loads can be accommodated. Alternatively, pre-engineered extraction/insertion devices are available to suit your product type and size. Large products are handled gently and consistently.
Rapid Store Unit Load (UL) systems provide automated bulk reserve storage facilities in a range of warehouse applications. Ideal for storing pallet loads of raw materials or finished goods, Rapid Store UL solutions are designed to deliver a compact building footprint while providing rapid, secure storage and retrieval.
Efficient, accurate, quiet, and reliable.
The latest controls technology for pallet AS/RS machines makes them highly efficient and accurate. Quiet operation and reliability are engineered into each machine.
Faster than narrow aisle forklift trucks, Rapid Store machines economically handle your throughput requirements in aisles only 200 mm wider than the load. E&E comprehensive range of Storage Retrieval Machines (SRMs) can be designed to handle loads of up to 1,800 kg in DCs up to 20 m tall, achieving throughput rates of 60 double cycles per hour depending on load weight, system height, and aisle length. The messy and time-consuming task of bolting and tying of uprights with horizontal members is over.
A fast and economical way to automate your warehouse.
- Automates conventional racks up to 20 metres high
- No structural change required
- Integrated trilateral extraction system
Why install an automatic trilateral stacker crane?
- Adapts to all pallet warehouses with man-operated elevator trucks
- Economical automation means a quick return on investment
- Easy to implement, both in new and pre-existing warehouses, since no structural change is required
- Reduces labour costs as all pallet movements can be controlled without an onboard operator
- Maximises available space since it does not have a top guide and can pick up pallets from floor level
- Reduces errors thanks to its automated system
- Improves safety in the facility thanks to the reduced risk of accidents, since operators do not have to enter the aisles
- Low maintenance costs
- Easy to integrate with a warehouse management system such as E&E's Easy WMS
Automatic stacker cranes make it very easy to automate conventional warehouses where a man-operated forklift truck is used, whether the warehouse is new or pre-existing.
The stacker cranes store and extract pallets, picking them up or depositing them on a conveyor at the end of the aisle. The trilateral head allows pallets to be picked up and deposited in three positions: one frontal and one either side.
Automatic stacker cranes are guided on three ground level rails and have no top guide, making them easier to install in any warehouse where forklift trucks are usually used. They also adapt to virtually any space, providing direct access to the pallets.
Stacker cranes are controlled by an automated system which optimises movements for maximum efficiency.